This workshop is aimed at senior professionals in marketing, ecommerce, CRM and CX positions and will cover:
- how CDP fits into the larger marketing data architecture, key benefits provided by CDPs, and an overview of the CDP industry and trends.
- how CDP relates to business and marketing strategy, developing CDP use cases, and uncovering requirements for CDP success.
- selecting the right CDP, including requirements definition, key differentiators, specific features to look for, and running an effective selection process.
- CDP deployment planning, including readiness checklists, overcoming organizational roadblocks, project planning, and finding the right deployment sequence.
Key takeaways include:
- A checklist of marketing technology functions needed to benefit from CDP
- Mapping CDP use cases to CDP system requirements
- 27 Key CDP features and how to know which you need
- Toolkit of vendor selection techniques
- Anwers to all of your questions by CDP solution experts