The 5th conference on
MarTech – CDP Workshop
Customer Data Platforms workshop with Mr. David M. Raab (President @ CDP Institute)
Interescaut, Interescautlaan, Schelle, Belgium
Making the Most of Customer Data Platforms
Half day Customer Data Platforms POWER Session with Mr. David Raab
Today’s marketers have more data available than ever but struggle to pull it together in a usable format. Customer Data Platforms promise to solve this problem by offering easy-to-deploy systems specializing in data unification and sharing. Still, marketers are rightly wary: can CDP really deliver on its promise?
This workshop will equip you to answer that question.
You’ll understand the definition of a CDP, how CDPs differ from other systems, which features are shared by all CDPs and which are found in only some, the most important CDP use cases, how to select the right CDP, how to manage a successful deployment, and where to look next for more information.
A mix of lecture, discussion, and exercises ensures your questions are answered and you come away with a working understanding of key issues and opportunities.
The POWER Session will cover:
- Why CDPs matter, including how CDP fits into the larger marketing data architecture, key benefits provided by CDPs, and an overview of the CDP industry and trends
- How CDPs create value, including how CDP relates to business and marketing strategy, primary CDP use cases, and uncovering requirements for CDP success
- Selecting the right CDP, including requirements definition, key differentiators, specific features to look for, and running an effective selection process
- The opportunity to ask your questions to a panel of CDP solution experts
Key takeaways include:
- Clear understanding of CDP capabilities vs. other systems
- When a CDP is needed and when it is not the right solution
- Mapping CDP use cases to CDP system requirements
- Checklist of marketing technology functions needed to benefit from CDP
- 27 Key CDP features and how to know which you need
- CDP pricing, deployment time, and management best practices
About David Raab, Founder and CEO @ CDP Institute
David Raab is a marketing technology analyst and consultant who has helped hundreds of companies to find their right systems for their needs. He coined the term Customer Data Platform in 2013 and has been a leader in exploring and explaining how marketers can use CDPs to solve today’s most pressing marketing challenges. He is founder and CEO of the CDP Institute www.cdpinstitute.org. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Date: November 20, 2019 – 1PM till 5PM
- Location: Interescaut, Schelle – Antwerp
- Rate: € 495 eVAT
David M. Raab
Founder & President @ CDP Institute
Head of Digital Commerce at BDO Digital // Advisory Board Member at CDP Institute // CCXP
Renout van Hove
Founder @ GrowthAgent // Co-Author of "Obsessed"
About the conference The Day after on November 21st
MarTech – Regular
MarTech – Early bird
MarTech – Super early bird
MarTech – VIP Invitation (Nov 21) *
*Opt for this if you received an invitation. By registering you acknowledge that there is a fee of €195 in case of a no show. You can always transfer your ticket to a colleague. For help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CDP power session (Nov 20) *
*Contact email@example.com if you would like to have more info on in-company sessions.
MarTech Combi – Early bird (Nov 20 + Nov 21) *
I still have to ask my boss *
*You can unsubcribe from the mailinglist at any time.
Latest news on MarTech – CDP Workshop
Rule #6: Acknowledge that your customers don’t care about departments and their correlative dysfunctionalities.
Obsessed Rule #6: Acknowledge that your customers don't care about departments and their correlative dysfunctionalities. Strive to create seamless experiences that do not stop at the sale. So, the first part: customers don't care about your departments and their correlative dysfunctionalities: in other words: stop thinking in silos of Marketing, Sales, Service. … read more
Free white paper on Customer Managed Journeys, offered by our partner Thunderhead
BEYOND THE MAP TO ACTIONABLE JOURNEY INSIGHT How do you manage the customer journey? It’s an important question because many businesses place the customer journey, and their view of it, as the central piece of their efforts to improve customer experience. In the age of the empowered consumer, Thunderhead believes that the answer is quite simple: you don’t manage the journey, your customers do. Read this white paper and find out more about the customer-managed journey. Click to open and download.… read more
What does it take to become truly data driven?
If you intend to become more data drive, you might consider registering for the workshop with the founder of the CDP institute himself - David Raab - on November 20 2019 at Interescaut Antwerp. … read more