Technology and digital do not drive transformation on their own. Instead, they are a means to a strategic end. Digital transformation in healthcare is therefore not about technology or data sciences as such, it’s rather about how we create a more sustainable healthcare model for the future, enabled by technology and digital.
After the morning keynotes, the afternoon is built up in 4 different presentation tracks and 1 debate track:
- Track 1: Digital transformation enabling a personalization of medicine
- Track 2: Digital transformation enables a patient-centric, multidisciplinary delivery of care
- Track 3: Digital transformation enables healthcare re-integration into society
- Track 4: Digital transformation removes middle-men in the value chain
- Track 5: Debate sessions on Artificial Intelligence, Patient Centricity, Patient Management and Future of Health
Discover the confirmed speakers, the schedule of the day and join The 5th Conference on Rewiring Health, September 5th, Antwerp.