The 5th conference on
Customer Data Platforms workshop with Mr. David M. Raad (President @ CDP Institute)
Interescaut, Interescautlaan, Schelle, Belgium
Making the Most of Customer Data Platforms
Half day Customer Data Platforms POWER Session with Mr. David Raab
Today’s marketers have more data available than ever but struggle to pull it together in a usable format. Customer Data Platforms promise to solve this problem by offering easy-to-deploy systems specializing in data unification and sharing. Still, marketers are rightly wary: can CDP really deliver on its promise?
This workshop will equip you to answer that question.
You’ll understand the definition of a CDP, how CDPs differ from other systems, which features are shared by all CDPs and which are found in only some, the most important CDP use cases, how to select the right CDP, how to manage a successful deployment, and where to look next for more information.
A mix of lecture, discussion, and exercises ensures your questions are answered and you come away with a working understanding of key issues and opportunities.
The POWER Session will cover:
- Why CDPs matter, including how CDP fits into the larger marketing data architecture, key benefits provided by CDPs, and an overview of the CDP industry and trends
- How CDPs create value, including how CDP relates to business and marketing strategy, primary CDP use cases, and uncovering requirements for CDP success
- Selecting the right CDP, including requirements definition, key differentiators, specific features to look for, and running an effective selection process
- The opportunity to ask your questions to a panel of CDP solution experts
Key takeaways include:
- Clear understanding of CDP capabilities vs. other systems
- When a CDP is needed and when it is not the right solution
- Mapping CDP use cases to CDP system requirements
- Checklist of marketing technology functions needed to benefit from CDP
- 27 Key CDP features and how to know which you need
- CDP pricing, deployment time, and management best practices
About David Raab, Founder and CEO @ CDP Institute
David Raab is a marketing technology analyst and consultant who has helped hundreds of companies to find their right systems for their needs. He coined the term Customer Data Platform in 2013 and has been a leader in exploring and explaining how marketers can use CDPs to solve today’s most pressing marketing challenges. He is founder and CEO of the CDP Institute www.cdpinstitute.org. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Date: November 20, 2019
- Location: Interescaut, Schelle – Antwerp
- Early bird rate: € 495 eVAT (available till 21 October 2019)
- Regular: € 595 eVAT
CDP Power Session *
*Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or if you would like to have more info on in-company sessions.
Latest news on CDP Workshop
Rule #5: When deploying MarTech, as a fundamental principle, focus on your customer’s problem.
Obsessed Rule #5: When deploying MarTech, as a fundamental principle, focus on your customer’s problem. Do not make your broken MarTech stack your customer’s problem. … read more